Prince Opens Doors Of Paisley Park For A Purple Party

It isn't just the JAM OF THE YEAR, the decade even... No tonight Prince will be opening the doors of PAISLEY PARK to kick of the funkiest of funkfests along with 3rd Eye Girl and the New Power Generation. Every Prince fan on the planet wants to be at this gig. A lucky few will fulfill that dream, others, like me, can only keep dreaming.

Who will be the 'special guests'?  The Revolution would be the dream answer.

Everybody has to keep hold of hopes and dreams if they want to get through "this life". When news of the Paisley Party hit the web this week, I was hoping that the little Purple Fairy was gonna work her magic and deliver me to the gig as a special guest. I even got my hair done and dyed just incase, dreamed up a little outfit... because miracles can come true. NOT! That damned fairy looked me over again and even though, in the UK, I'm a good few hours ahead of the US time. It ain't happening, Cinderdonna will not be going to the Purple Ball.

The Purple Boss is going to rock that 'fro out tonight

Seriously though, I'm so excited about this joint, I'm quivering inside. I know its going to be FAB, I know it's gonna be BEAUTIFUL and I know its going to be FONKY. Why? Because it's Prince of course and a whole bunch of talented musicians and singers jamming till the audience turns PURPLE. I hope all the lucky people able to grace this night have a super funky time and I pray they are all there to enjoy and embrace the evening. Not no sneaky journalists looking to critique or rich folk going just for the sake of attending such a BIG joint.

Like many fans worldwide, unable to join this celebration...PLEASE, PLEEZE, PUHLEASE, Prince people, film this event for DVD sale. I've said it many a time, a Prince DVD is long overdue. I don't want to be trawling through Youtube for dodgy little clips tomorrow or watching those stream teasers on 3rd Eye TV with tears in mine. I want to buy a Prince Live Performance DVD, plug it in my player/computer...and just enjoy, until I have the pleasure of seeing him in concert again.



Comments