Wishing Cat Glover A Speedy Recovery

It has come to the attention of All About Prince that former Prince dancer, Catherine 'Cat' Glover, has recently endured a spell of ill health and was hospitalised for 30 days.

Prince with Cat in the 80s


This message was recently posted on Facebook by Cat's daughter, Angel...

"Hi this is Catherine Glover's daughter Angel. I want to inform you all, that my mother, has been in the hospital for 30 days, she is out now, but she was in a coma, for two weeks of those 30 days on life support. They were going to pull the plug on her, but they called my brother, and he told them no. the doctors could not wake my mom up, because they over medicated her, but she woke up after two weeks, had a blood transfusion, she didn't know two weeks had went by, she didn't know what happened. They told her she wouldn't be able to talk and walk again, but she is. I don't want to go into any other details but I am glad she is alive."


I'm sure that like me, all Prince fans will pray for Cat and wish her a speedy recovery.


Quote taken from www.prince.org


Comments